Tuesday

 

Gray's papaya - Hot dogs' special

Unhealthy food again, don't blame on me, Mr. An~~~~~

Well, I should say, if I can choose, I prefer danish hot dog. :-)

Because I don't know what toppings I should put on my hot dog, I said "everything" which I learned from Wei Xu's English book. And it works! Haha!!

I found it so so. Bread is very common, and so is hot dog. However, onions, sauerkraut, ketchup, and mustard...go well with hot dog and bread. As for PAPAYA drink, it is worth taking a try. Unlike Taiwanese papaya milk, it tastes lighter.

$ 3.5, tax included. 2 x hot dogs and 1 drink

Add: corner of W 37th St. and 8th Ave.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]